You applied for a position. Now what? You’ll find the answer here, plus answers to other questions you may have about employment with AltaPointe.
How can I find out what positions are currently available?
- Visit the “Careers” section of our website, then select “How to Apply.”
You will find a complete listing of open positions.
How do I apply for a position at AltaPointe?
- Follow the instructions for applying in the "Careers" section of this website. Select the "Online Application" option. Choose from our listing of open positions and click on the Apply Now button.
How does the application process work?
- You will enter your application into our system.
- We review all applications.
- We will call you if your qualifications meet our requirements for an interview.
- We will only contact candidates we plan to interview.
- Please visit the Careers” section to see if we have filled the job for which you applied. If you do not hear from a human resources representative, visit the “Careers” section of this website to see if the position for which you applied has been filled.
- We keep all applications on file for 90 days. Should you decide to apply for another position, you must call us to update your information. (251) 450-5915
If I’m offered a job, what will I be required to do?
- Submit proof of authorization to hold employment in the United States.
- Pass a pre-employment physical, including a drug screen, prior to beginning work.
- Attend a new employee orientation